Welcome to Maxx Adventure Travel
Burton Snowboards Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
Snow Boarding Preparation Tipsfrom: Maxx Adventure Travel
Everyone that loves snow boarding knows that accidents can easily happen, and accidents do happen on a daily basis. That's why you have to follow basic rules to prepare before you actually hit the slopes, and if you don't follow the basic rules, then you're asking for accidents to happen. Anyone who's planning to snow board should do the following before they even consider leaving the house:
1. Always clean your board and boots. When you allow your boots and board to get dirty, then they won't click into place as well, and you also risk slipping.
2. Always ensure a member of your family or friends knows where you are, and when you're expected to be back. If you areo't on a long run, and something wrong happens, then you're left to rely on someone to find you if the worst happens and you get lost with an injury.
3. Always wear waterproof clothes. If you don't wear waterproof clothing then you're asking for trouble. This means water proof trousers, water proof jacket, and water proof gloves are a must.
4. Make sure you don't eat something too filling or you may end up with cramps and this is something you have to try and avoid. The best food you can eat before you hit the slopes is high calorie, low fat foods, such as pasta.
5. Don't consider trying runs that are well in advance of your ability level. The trick is to take it slowly and try and build up gradually, time by time, every time you visit. Jumping ahead of yourself can actually mean you place too much pressure on yourself and you end up not wanting to come back.
6. Consider your friends and prepare how you're going to act based on those you're going snow boarding with. If the snow boarder is an amateur, then you have to think how you'd feel if you were to go snow boarding with someone and they were to always try more challenging runs. You'd surely try and compete and that could cause accidents and embarrassment.
7. Bring a change of clothing and a snack for when you are out. It's good to come prepared and you don't want your day to end early because your clothes are uncomfortable or because you're hungry or thirsty. Remember, when you're out on the slopes, if you fail to drink enough, then problems can happen. You may feel cold, so you don't feel thirsty, but that's why you have to try to have enough to drink.
Making sure that you're prepared to go on a snow boarding trip is one of the best ways to ensure you'll have a great day, and so does everyone around you.
Burton Snowboards News
Burton Snowboards and Mizu Team Up to Support Chill Through a New Water ... - Transworld Business
Burton Snowboards and Mizu Team Up to Support Chill Through a New Water ...
PRESS RELEASE – Just in time for the holidays, Mizu and Burton Snowboards are proud to announce a new line of reusable water bottles featuring iconic Burton artwork, available now at Burton U.S. flagship stores and at www.mizulife.com/burton. The best ...
Mizu And Burton Snowboards Are Proud To Announce A New Line Of 100 ...
Former Burton Snowboards boss to take over Lululemon - Vancouver Sun
Former Burton Snowboards boss to take over Lululemon
He had most recently served as president of TOMS shoes - which gives away a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair of shoes sold - and before that worked with founder Jake Burton at sports equipment and clothing giant Burton Snowboards for ...
3 reasons Laurent Potdevin was the right choice for Lululemon CEO
New Lululemon CEO gets a lulu of a deal
Lululemon Names TOMS's Potdevin CEO to Smooth Operations (2)
Olympic outsourcing: Team USA snowboarders' uniforms foreign-made - Fox News
Olympic outsourcing: Team USA snowboarders' uniforms foreign-made
The hodgepodge design, which designer Burton Snowboards says was inspired by a vintage quilt, features the faded colors of Old Glory and stars on the shoulder, base-layer henleys, hats and gloves. But like Ralph Lauren, which designed U.S. Olympic gear ...
Burton Unveils US Snowboarding Olympic Uniforms
New USA Snowboarding Uniforms Look Like Your Grandma's Quilt
Burton Unveils Official Olympics Team USA Snowboarding Uniforms, Want to See?
Burton Proudly Debuts the 2014 Olympic U.S. Snowboarding Team Uniforms - PR Newswire (press release)
Burton Proudly Debuts the 2014 Olympic U.S. Snowboarding Team Uniforms
PR Newswire (press release)
BURLINGTON, Vt., Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Burton Snowboards is honored to officially unveil the 2014 U.S. Snowboarding Team uniforms that all riders representing the United States will wear during competition at the 2014 Winter Olympics.
Burton Snowboards Laces the US Olympic Snowboard Team With Sick ... - Complex.com
Burton Snowboards Laces the US Olympic Snowboard Team With Sick ...
The Winter Olympics taking place in Sochi, Russia hasn't even begun, but the U.S. Snowboard Team should already be winning the gold—if they were being judged on their outfits, that is. Burton Snowboards unveiled the official Team USA uniforms and it ...
Burton debuts the 2014 Olympic US Snowboarding Team uniforms - Vermont Biz
Burton debuts the 2014 Olympic US Snowboarding Team uniforms
Today, Burton Snowboards is honored to officially unveil the 2014 U.S. Snowboarding Team uniforms that all riders representing the United States will wear during competition at the 2014 Winter Olympics. The Sochi Games will mark the third consecutive ...